We're thrilled to let you know about many updates to charts. (This update is being rolled out slowly, if you do not yet have access please check back anytime after December 4th, 2022 at 1:00AM EST)
These updates consist of the following:
- Ability to add multiple series of data in the Bar/Column, Line and Area charts
- Charts now support connection fields
- Bar/Column charts can now be standard or stacked
- 2 new options in Pie charts: Semi-circle as well as Donut
- New design themes with ability to define your own theme
- Fixed bug with sorting in charts
- Charts now support Date fields
See below for a breakdown.
Adding Multiple Series of Data:
Within certain charts, you can choose to add additional series to be displayed inside the chart:
Connection fields can now be as the group-by field:
Stacked vs. Regular
Bar and Column charts can be stacked.
Bar charts can be rotated to become a Column chart instead with option of being stacked.
Pie Chart Styles
Pie charts now support 2 new styles- Donut and Semi-circle:
Within each chart you can define a pre-built theme or create your own theme.
Current themes options have these colors defined:
Please see our docs on how to create your own theme.
Finally, we've also fixed multiple bugs pertaining to charts including sorting, and issues when working with date fields. The latter still has several updates coming in the next few days.