Additional options for Date and Time fields in Page Builder
In our most recent update, we've added additional options when editing a Date or Time field in a Component in your Page Builder.
The options include:
Restrict available selections in the date picker
- Past - only show dates today or after.
- Future - only show dates today or before.
- Day Range - set the available date selections to a number of days before today & a number of days after today.
- Date Range - set the available date selections to a specific range of dates.
Show/Hide Week Numbers
- Toggle between showing week numbers, or hiding week numbers in the date picker.
Select the starting day of the week
- Select the starting day of the week to display in the date picker.
Limit allowed days
- Select days of the week that are available to be selected. For example, only Monday-Wednesday are available to select.
Hour and Minute Step
- When using the time picker, limit hours to increase/decrease by X number of hours, and minutes to increase/decrease by X number of minutes. In the example below, hours are set to step by 3 and minutes are set to step by 15.