Mortgage Calculator Pipe
Enter the loan details and get the loan amortization schedule and a summary of all payments.
- Loan Amount - Enter the loan amount in USD. (Example: 100000)
- Loan Term Years - Enter the number of years the loan is for. (Example: 30)
- Interest - Enter the interest rate as a number. (Example: If the interest rate is 5.5%, enter 5.5)
- Annual Payments - Enter the number of annual payments. (Default: 12)
This API call returns the following responses:
- Loan Amount - The Loan Amount entered.
- Loan Term Years - the Loan Term Years entered.
- Interest - The Interest entered.
- Annual Payments - The number of annual payments entered.
- Total Payments - The total number of loan payments.
- Total Interest - The total amount of interest on the loan.
- Schedule (array) - An array of the amortization schedule. (This can only be displayed properly in a Custom Component.)
- Payment Amount - The amount of each payment.
- Schedule (HTML Table) - An HTML table of the amortization schedule. (This can be displayed in a Rich Text field.)